Newport In-Water Boat Show Docks at the Reimagined Lido Marina Village April 27-30, 2017
Multi-million dollar renovated marina will host the annual in-water event celebrating the boating lifestyle
Celebrating 44 years as the West Coast’s premiere destination for “big boats” and yachts, the Newport Boat Show returns to Lido Marina Village (3424 Via Lido, Newport Beach) April 27-30. This will be the first in-water boat show after the completion of the dramatic two-year renovation of the seaside shopping and restaurant complex, transforming itself into a lifestyle destination featuring boutiques, eateries and lifestyle shops.
Produced by the Duncan McIntosh Company, the four-day boating event will feature more than 200 new and used boats of all types and price points, including trawlers, cruisers, sportfishers, sailboats, catamarans, motoryachts, along with shoreside booths offering the newest accessories and gadgets.
2017 Newport In Water Boat Show
- Nearly 200 boats for sale – Spend the day touring some of the finest yachts in the West at Lido
· Free off-site parking and shuttle service
- New models from top manufacturers and local Southern California dealers
- Experience the new Lido Marina Village – This is the first in-water boat show at the renovated waterfront
· Exhibitors offering the latest in marine technology, gear and accessories Show Information
When: April 27-30, 2017
Where: Lido Marina Village
3424 Via Lido, Newport Beach 92663
Admission: $15 for adults; youth 12 and younger accompanied by an adult free; $5 discount to active and retired military with valid ID.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.NewportBeachBoatShow.com
or day-of-event at the box office.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 – 12pm-7pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – 11am-7pm
- Saturday, April 29 – 10am-7pm
- Sunday, April 30 – 10am-5pm